Sunday 9 March 2014

BIRTHDAY STYLE


              bday

It was my birthday last weekend but due to family bits and bobs, I ended up going out with friends for a night out this weekend. 

I always like to get a new party outfit and here it is!

Powder blue faux leather midi skirt - Zara
Silver grey bralet - Topshop
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - New Look
Emerald Green top - Vintage Charity shop

               bday2

How beautiful is this sequinned top? I happened to wander into a vintage and retro charity shop near to where I work and sparkling amongst the rails was this beauty. Wore with leather look leggings and peep toes for dinner and drinks.


                          sparkly

Hope you all had a beautiful weekend x


4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, especially the green top! Happy belated birthday :) x

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) the green top was such a good find! Lots of beautiful sparkles! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! And hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    Also, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind checking out my blog? I just started it :)

    -Abby
    www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby..of course I'll go check it out :)

      Delete