Saturday 15 February 2014

VALENTINE'S WEEKEND

I hope you have all had a lovely Valentines! Myself and my boyfriend don't really go all out but we buy each other a little something and it's a nice day to show someone special you care for them I guess.

                              popcorn

I mixed both sweet and salted popcorn together with pieces of chocolate in a mason jar and tied with a ribbon. I think this was a fairly simple but cute pressie for my boyfriend as we were having a movie night, so popcorn was the perfect accompaniment.

     
                               roses

He bought me a bunch of red roses, what more could a girl want? I'm a sucker for a handmade card and some heart-felt words, so that would have done alone. However, after a day at work coming home to these certainly put a smile on my face.

                                            roses2

After having stayed in for Valentine's night, having some yummy food and watching a film (personally I feel it get's a bit 
too busy going out for dinner etc.)we decided to go out for lunch today. I've been wanting to try out Bill's as from looking at the menu the food looked really good. I had the macaroni cheese and Luke had the chicken skewers. Both the presentation and food didn't disappoint and I would look into going back there to try the breakfast! 

bill's     lemonade

What did you get up to for Valentines?

No comments:

Post a Comment